Exchange unknown information from all over Japan › Forums › Yamanashi › revery play › Reply To: revery play
Been messing around on Revery Play for roughly two months now and figured I’d drop my thoughts here. I registered one evening out of boredom — minimum deposit was just ten quid which suited me fine, deposited ?30 to test it and got a matched deposit bonus up to 500 quid plus 200 free spins. Wagering is 35x which could be better honestly but manageable if you stick to slots.
Game selection actually surprised me — Revery Play has over 2500 games from devs like Play’n GO, NetEnt, Big Time Gaming. I’ve been smashing Gates of Olympus mainly — had a solid session on Sweet Bonanza the other night. Live tables runs on Evolution — the game shows are addictive honestly, streams are smooth.
What I appreciate about Revery Play is withdrawal times. Paying with Neteller and my withdrawal came through within about 18 hours. There’s also Mastercard plus other e-wallets for those who prefer it. You can check out their full bonus page over at [url=https://deep1.org]the write-up[/url] to see for yourself.
Now, there are a couple of gripes. Live chat at Revery Play took ages once — had to wait like 15 minutes before someone replied. The mobile version works fine but some menus are fiddly versus other sites I use. There’s no app as such, it’s browser-only on mobile.
Still, I keep coming back so make of that what you will. They’re properly licensed and I haven’t had any dodgy issues. If you’re in the UK it’s a reasonable pick — I’d just be patient with the support response times.
