#3115773
revery_vgkn
Guest

So I’ve been using Revery Play for about two months now and figured I’d share my take here. I registered on a whim — min deposit is ?10 which seemed fair, deposited fifty quid and they matched with a 100% welcome bonus up to ?500 plus 200 free spins. The rollover’s 35x which is pretty standard but I’ve seen way worse.

The lobby actually surprised me — Revery Play has roughly 2500 games from studios including Pragmatic Play, NetEnt and Betsoft. Been grinding Book of Dead a lot — pulled a nice win on Book of Dead recently. The live dealer stuff runs on Evolution — Crazy Time is great fun, proper dealers streaming in HD.

The bit I appreciate about Revery Play is the cashout speed. Paying with Skrill and the payout landed in about 18 hours. There’s also Mastercard plus other e-wallets which is handy. You can check out their full bonus page over at [url=https://dgsfcfiji.com]revery play[/url] before you sign up.

That said, it’s not all perfect. Their support at Revery Play took ages once — had to wait nearly 20 minutes before someone replied. And the mobile version works fine but it feels a bit clunky next to bigger brands. There’s no app as such, just the browser version.

Still, I keep coming back so that says something. Revery Play is licensed and I haven’t had any dodgy issues. For UK players it’s a reasonable pick — I’d just temper expectations on the support response times.