#3115757
revery_vgkn
Guest

Been playing at Revery Play for roughly a couple of months and wanted to drop my thoughts on this. Signed up on a whim — minimum deposit was just ten quid which seemed fair, threw in ?30 to test it and they matched with a matched deposit bonus up to ?500 plus 200 free spins. Wagering is 40x which isn’t the lowest I’ve seen but not terrible either.

Game-wise is genuinely solid — they’ve got roughly 3000 titles from studios including Pragmatic Play, Microgaming and Yggdrasil. I’ve been smashing Sweet Bonanza mainly — hit a decent 400x on Gates last week actually. Live casino section is powered by Evolution — the game shows are great fun, real croupiers and everything.

What I appreciate about Revery Play is withdrawal times. I use my Visa and last cashout landed in about 18 hours. They also take Bitcoin and Neteller which is handy. You can have a look at their full bonus page over at [url=https://these3streams.uk]reveryplay[/url] before you sign up.

Tbh, not everything is amazing. Live chat at Revery Play isn’t the fastest — I waited a good while before someone replied. The mobile version runs okay though navigation could be smoother versus bigger brands. No standalone app, just the browser version.

Overall though, I’m still playing there so that says something. Revery Play is regulated and I haven’t had any dodgy issues. Being UK-based this is a decent option — I’d just be patient with their customer service speed.