Exchange unknown information from all over Japan › Forums › Yamanashi › revery play › Reply To: revery play
So I’ve been messing around on Revery Play for roughly six weeks or so and figured I’d give my two cents here. I registered after seeing an ad — min deposit is only ?10 which seemed fair, deposited fifty quid and got a matched deposit bonus up to 500 quid plus 200 free spins. Wagering is 40x which isn’t the lowest I’ve seen but I’ve seen way worse.
The lobby actually surprised me — they’ve got over 3000 slots and table games from providers like Pragmatic Play, NetEnt and Yggdrasil. Spent most of my time on Gates of Olympus mostly — hit a decent 400x on Book of Dead recently. Live casino section runs on Evolution — Crazy Time is addictive honestly, proper dealers streaming in HD.
One thing I appreciate about Revery Play is withdrawal times. Paying with my Visa and my withdrawal came through within about 18 hours. They also take crypto and Neteller for those who prefer it. You can check out what’s available on [url=https://dgsfcfiji.com]revery play[/url] to see for yourself.
That said, there are a couple of gripes. Customer support at Revery Play can be a bit slow — had to wait a good while for live chat one evening. And the mobile site runs okay though navigation could be smoother next to some competitors. There’s no app as such, it’s browser-only on mobile.
Overall though, I’m still playing there which says enough really. Revery Play is properly licensed and seems legit. If you’re in the UK it’s a reasonable pick — only don’t expect their customer service speed.
