Exchange unknown information from all over Japan › Forums › Yamanashi › revery play › Reply To: revery play
Been playing at Revery Play for roughly a couple of months and wanted to share my take here. I registered on a whim — minimum deposit was only ?10 which wasn’t bad, deposited fifty quid and got a 100% welcome bonus up to 500 quid and 150 free spins on registration. The rollover’s 35x and isn’t the lowest I’ve seen but I’ve seen way worse.
Game-wise is genuinely solid — they’ve got roughly 3000 slots and table games from studios including Pragmatic Play, Microgaming and Yggdrasil. I’ve been smashing Sweet Bonanza mainly — pulled a nice win on Gates last week actually. The live dealer stuff runs on Evolution — the game shows are addictive honestly, proper dealers streaming in HD.
The bit I appreciate about Revery Play is withdrawal times. I use Skrill and my withdrawal hit my account in under 24 hours. They also take crypto and other e-wallets for those who prefer it. You can check out the current promotions on [url=https://dancenow1234.com]reveryplay[/url] to see for yourself.
Now, it’s not all perfect. Live chat at Revery Play can be a bit slow — had to wait a good while before someone replied. Also the mobile site runs okay though it feels a bit clunky next to some competitors. No dedicated app either, you just use the mobile browser.
Still, I keep coming back so that says something. Revery Play is regulated and I haven’t had any dodgy issues. If you’re in the UK it’s a decent option — only don’t expect live chat wait times.
