#3115745
revery_vgkn
Guest

So I’ve been playing at Revery Play for roughly six weeks or so and figured I’d share my take here. Signed up on a whim — minimum deposit was ?10 which seemed fair, threw in ?30 to test it and they matched with a 100% welcome bonus up to 500 quid plus 200 free spins. Playthrough sits at 35x which isn’t the lowest I’ve seen but I’ve seen way worse.

Game-wise is genuinely solid — there’s over 3000 titles from devs like Pragmatic Play, Microgaming and Yggdrasil. I’ve been smashing Book of Dead mostly — had a solid session on Book of Dead recently. The live dealer stuff is powered by Evolution — Crazy Time is great fun, real croupiers and everything.

What that sold me on Revery Play is withdrawal times. I use Neteller and my withdrawal hit my account in less than a day. There’s also Bitcoin and various e-wallets for those who prefer it. I’d have a look at the current promotions on [url=https://creativecontentcopywriting.com]revery play[/url] before you sign up.

Tbh, it’s not all perfect. Their support at Revery Play can be a bit slow — was sitting there like 15 minutes before someone replied. Also the site on my phone runs okay though it feels a bit clunky next to other sites I use. No dedicated app either, just the browser version.

Having said all that, it hasn’t put me off which says enough really. The site is regulated and feels trustworthy enough. Being UK-based this is a reasonable pick — I’d just be patient with the support response times.