Exchange unknown information from all over Japan › Forums › Yamanashi › revery play › Reply To: revery play
Been using Revery Play for about two months now and wanted to give my two cents here. Signed up on a whim — min deposit is just ten quid which seemed fair, threw in ?30 to test it and they matched with a matched deposit bonus up to ?500 and 200 free spins. Wagering is 35x and isn’t the lowest I’ve seen but I’ve seen way worse.
The lobby is genuinely solid — Revery Play has roughly 3000 titles from studios including Pragmatic Play, NetEnt and Big Time Gaming. I’ve been smashing Gates of Olympus mainly — hit a decent 400x on Sweet Bonanza the other night. Live casino section runs on Evolution — the game shows are always packed, proper dealers streaming in HD.
The bit I like at Revery Play is how quick withdrawals are. I use Skrill and the payout landed in under 24 hours. There’s also Bitcoin and Neteller for those who prefer it. I’d have a look at what’s available on [url=https://themeec.org]details here[/url] to see for yourself.
Tbh, not everything is amazing. Customer support at Revery Play took ages once — I waited like 15 minutes before someone replied. Also the mobile version works fine but some menus are fiddly compared to some competitors. No standalone app, you just use the mobile browser.
Having said all that, it hasn’t put me off so that says something. The site is licensed and feels trustworthy enough. For UK players this is a reasonable pick — I’d just temper expectations on their customer service speed.
