Exchange unknown information from all over Japan › Forums › Yamanashi › revery play › Reply To: revery play
Been messing around on Revery Play for like two months now and thought I’d give my two cents here. I registered on a whim — minimum deposit was just ten quid which wasn’t bad, threw in fifty quid and they matched with a matched deposit bonus up to ?500 and 150 free spins on registration. Playthrough sits at 40x which could be better honestly but I’ve seen way worse.
The lobby is genuinely solid — Revery Play has somewhere around 3000 titles from studios including Play’n GO, NetEnt, Yggdrasil. Spent most of my time on Gates of Olympus a lot — pulled a nice win on Book of Dead recently. Live tables is powered by Evolution — Lightning Roulette is addictive honestly, proper dealers streaming in HD.
One thing I like at Revery Play is the cashout speed. My go-to is Neteller and last cashout hit my account in less than a day. You can also use Mastercard plus other e-wallets if that’s your thing. I’d check out what’s available over at [url=https://abwainc.com]revery play[/url] to see for yourself.
Tbh, it’s not all perfect. Live chat at Revery Play took ages once — had to wait a good while on chat the other day. And the mobile site works fine but some menus are fiddly next to other sites I use. No standalone app, you just use the mobile browser.
Overall though, I’m still playing there so make of that what you will. The site is properly licensed and I haven’t had any dodgy issues. If you’re in the UK it’s a reasonable pick — just be patient with live chat wait times.
