#3115734
revery_vgkn
Guest

Been using Revery Play for like two months now and thought I’d share my take on this. Signed up on a whim — minimum deposit was just ten quid which wasn’t bad, deposited fifty quid and got a matched deposit bonus up to 500 quid plus 200 free spins. Playthrough sits at 35x which isn’t the lowest I’ve seen but manageable if you stick to slots.

The lobby is pretty stacked — they’ve got over 3000 titles from studios including Pragmatic Play, Microgaming and Betsoft. Spent most of my time on Gates of Olympus mainly — pulled a nice win on Book of Dead recently. Live tables runs on Evolution — the game shows are always packed, real croupiers and everything.

One thing that sold me on Revery Play is withdrawal times. I use Neteller and last cashout came through within under 24 hours. You can also use Bitcoin and various e-wallets which is handy. I’d have a look at the current promotions on [url=https://ledwizard.co.uk]read more[/url] if you’re interested.

Now, not everything is amazing. Live chat at Revery Play took ages once — was sitting there a good while on chat the other day. And the site on my phone is decent enough but it feels a bit clunky compared to bigger brands. No standalone app, just the browser version.

Still, I keep coming back so that says something. They’re licensed and I haven’t had any dodgy issues. For UK players it’s a reasonable pick — just don’t expect the support response times.