#3115730
revery_vgkn
Guest

Been messing around on Revery Play for roughly six weeks or so and figured I’d share my take here. I registered one evening out of boredom — minimum deposit was just ten quid which seemed fair, threw in fifty quid and got a 100% welcome bonus up to 500 quid plus 150 free spins on registration. Wagering is 35x and isn’t the lowest I’ve seen but not terrible either.

Game-wise is pretty stacked — there’s somewhere around 2500 games from studios including Pragmatic Play, Microgaming and Yggdrasil. Spent most of my time on Sweet Bonanza a lot — hit a decent 400x on Gates last week actually. Live casino section is powered by Evolution — Lightning Roulette is great fun, streams are smooth.

What I like at Revery Play is the cashout speed. My go-to is my Visa and my withdrawal landed in about 18 hours. You can also use Bitcoin and various e-wallets which is handy. You can check out the current promotions on [url=https://comancherocanyonsmuseum.com]details here[/url] if you’re interested.

Tbh, there are a couple of gripes. Live chat at Revery Play isn’t the fastest — I waited a good while for live chat one evening. The site on my phone runs okay though some menus are fiddly compared to other sites I use. There’s no app as such, you just use the mobile browser.

Overall though, I keep coming back which says enough really. They’re properly licensed and feels trustworthy enough. For UK players it’s a decent option — just be patient with live chat wait times.