#3115726
revery_vgkn
Guest

So I’ve been playing at Revery Play for about two months now and thought I’d give my two cents here. Signed up after seeing an ad — min deposit is only ?10 which suited me fine, threw in fifty quid and got a matched deposit bonus up to 500 quid and 200 free spins. Playthrough sits at 35x and isn’t the lowest I’ve seen but manageable if you stick to slots.

Game selection is genuinely solid — they’ve got over 3000 titles from studios including Pragmatic Play, NetEnt and Big Time Gaming. Been grinding Book of Dead mainly — pulled a nice win on Gates last week actually. Live casino section runs on Evolution — the game shows are addictive honestly, streams are smooth.

One thing that sold me on Revery Play is how quick withdrawals are. Paying with Skrill and the payout came through within under 24 hours. You can also use Mastercard plus other e-wallets for those who prefer it. You can browse the current promotions on [url=https://hbepublishing.com]revery play[/url] if you’re interested.

That said, it’s not all perfect. Their support at Revery Play can be a bit slow — was sitting there a good while on chat the other day. The site on my phone works fine but navigation could be smoother next to some competitors. No dedicated app either, just the browser version.

Having said all that, I’m still playing there so that says something. The site is properly licensed and I haven’t had any dodgy issues. For UK players this is a decent option — I’d just don’t expect their customer service speed.