#3115721
revery_vgkn
Guest

So I’ve been messing around on Revery Play for roughly six weeks or so and figured I’d share my take on this. I registered one evening out of boredom — minimum deposit was just ten quid which suited me fine, deposited ?30 to test it and got a 100% welcome bonus up to 500 quid plus 200 free spins. The rollover’s 40x which could be better honestly but I’ve seen way worse.

Game-wise actually surprised me — Revery Play has somewhere around 2500 games from devs like Pragmatic Play, Microgaming and Betsoft. I’ve been smashing Sweet Bonanza a lot — had a solid session on Book of Dead recently. The live dealer stuff is powered by Evolution — the game shows are great fun, proper dealers streaming in HD.

The bit I like at Revery Play is how quick withdrawals are. I use Skrill and my withdrawal hit my account in less than a day. You can also use crypto and other e-wallets for those who prefer it. You can browse their full bonus page over at [url=https://cornerstone-computer.com]revery play[/url] before you sign up.

That said, not everything is amazing. Live chat at Revery Play isn’t the fastest — was sitting there nearly 20 minutes on chat the other day. And the site on my phone runs okay though some menus are fiddly compared to other sites I use. No dedicated app either, it’s browser-only on mobile.

Overall though, I’m still playing there so make of that what you will. They’re licensed and I haven’t had any dodgy issues. Being UK-based this is a solid shout — just don’t expect their customer service speed.