Exchange unknown information from all over Japan › Forums › Yamanashi › 888starz uz › Reply To: 888starz uz
Been playing at Revery Play for like six weeks or so and thought I’d give my two cents on this. Signed up on a whim — min deposit is ?10 which suited me fine, deposited ?50 to start and got a 100% welcome bonus up to 500 quid and 200 free spins. Wagering is 35x which could be better honestly but manageable if you stick to slots.
Game selection is genuinely solid — there’s somewhere around 2500 games from providers like Pragmatic Play, Microgaming and Betsoft. Spent most of my time on Book of Dead mostly — had a solid session on Book of Dead recently. The live dealer stuff is powered by Evolution — the game shows are great fun, real croupiers and everything.
The bit I like at Revery Play is withdrawal times. I use Neteller and the payout hit my account in under 24 hours. There’s also Bitcoin and various e-wallets which is handy. You can browse the current promotions over at [url=https://thorspain.com]revery play[/url] if you’re interested.
That said, not everything is amazing. Customer support at Revery Play took ages once — was sitting there nearly 20 minutes before someone replied. The site on my phone works fine but navigation could be smoother versus bigger brands. No dedicated app either, it’s browser-only on mobile.
Still, I keep coming back so that says something. They’re licensed and I haven’t had any dodgy issues. If you’re in the UK it’s a solid shout — I’d just temper expectations on live chat wait times.
