Exchange unknown information from all over Japan › Forums › Yamanashi › 888starz uz › Reply To: 888starz uz
Been using Revery Play for about two months now and wanted to drop my thoughts here. Signed up on a whim — minimum deposit was only ?10 which suited me fine, deposited fifty quid and they matched with a 100% welcome bonus up to 500 quid plus 200 free spins. Playthrough sits at 40x which is pretty standard but not terrible either.
The lobby is genuinely solid — they’ve got somewhere around 3000 slots and table games from studios including Pragmatic Play, Microgaming and Betsoft. I’ve been smashing Book of Dead mainly — had a solid session on Sweet Bonanza the other night. Live tables runs on Evolution — the game shows are great fun, proper dealers streaming in HD.
What that sold me on Revery Play is withdrawal times. I use my Visa and my withdrawal hit my account in less than a day. There’s also crypto and other e-wallets which is handy. I’d check out what’s available on [url=https://bahrsglass.com]reveryplay[/url] if you’re interested.
Now, it’s not all perfect. Live chat at Revery Play isn’t the fastest — had to wait like 15 minutes for live chat one evening. Also the mobile version is decent enough but some menus are fiddly next to some competitors. There’s no app as such, it’s browser-only on mobile.
Overall though, I keep coming back which says enough really. They’re regulated and I haven’t had any dodgy issues. For UK players it’s a reasonable pick — just don’t expect live chat wait times.
