Exchange unknown information from all over Japan › Forums › Yamanashi › true fortune casino › Reply To: true fortune casino
So I’ve been playing at Revery Play for about a couple of months and figured I’d give my two cents on this. I registered after seeing an ad — minimum deposit was ?10 which wasn’t bad, threw in ?30 to test it and got a 100% welcome bonus up to ?500 plus 150 free spins on registration. Playthrough sits at 40x which isn’t the lowest I’ve seen but manageable if you stick to slots.
Game selection is genuinely solid — they’ve got roughly 2500 games from studios including Play’n GO, NetEnt, Yggdrasil. Been grinding Gates of Olympus a lot — had a solid session on Book of Dead recently. Live tables is powered by Evolution — Lightning Roulette is addictive honestly, streams are smooth.
One thing that sold me on Revery Play is the cashout speed. Paying with my Visa and my withdrawal hit my account in under 24 hours. You can also use Bitcoin and other e-wallets which is handy. You can browse what’s available on [url=https://todayfinanceguide.com]reveryplay[/url] to see for yourself.
Tbh, not everything is amazing. Live chat at Revery Play isn’t the fastest — I waited a good while for live chat one evening. And the mobile site runs okay though some menus are fiddly next to bigger brands. No standalone app, just the browser version.
Still, I’m still playing there so that says something. They’re licensed and I haven’t had any dodgy issues. For UK players it’s a reasonable pick — I’d just be patient with their customer service speed.
