Exchange unknown information from all over Japan › Forums › Yamanashi › true fortune casino › Reply To: true fortune casino
So I’ve been using Revery Play for like six weeks or so and thought I’d share my take here. Signed up one evening out of boredom — minimum deposit was ?10 which suited me fine, deposited ?50 to start and got a 100% welcome bonus up to 500 quid and 150 free spins on registration. The rollover’s 35x and could be better honestly but manageable if you stick to slots.
Game-wise is genuinely solid — there’s roughly 3000 titles from devs like Pragmatic Play, Microgaming and Yggdrasil. I’ve been smashing Book of Dead mostly — pulled a nice win on Sweet Bonanza the other night. Live tables runs on Evolution — Lightning Roulette is addictive honestly, streams are smooth.
What I appreciate about Revery Play is the cashout speed. Paying with Neteller and last cashout came through within about 18 hours. There’s also Mastercard plus other e-wallets if that’s your thing. I’d check out their full bonus page over at [url=https://dearborncatholics.org]reveryplay[/url] before you sign up.
Tbh, it’s not all perfect. Live chat at Revery Play can be a bit slow — was sitting there like 15 minutes for live chat one evening. The mobile version works fine but it feels a bit clunky compared to some competitors. There’s no app as such, just the browser version.
Having said all that, I’m still playing there so make of that what you will. The site is properly licensed and feels trustworthy enough. For UK players it’s a decent option — only be patient with the support response times.
