Exchange unknown information from all over Japan › Forums › Yamanashi › true fortune casino › Reply To: true fortune casino
Been using Revery Play for roughly six weeks or so and wanted to drop my thoughts here. I registered on a whim — minimum deposit was ?10 which seemed fair, deposited ?30 to test it and got a matched deposit bonus up to ?500 plus 150 free spins on registration. The rollover’s 35x and isn’t the lowest I’ve seen but manageable if you stick to slots.
Game selection actually surprised me — there’s roughly 2500 games from studios including Pragmatic Play, Microgaming and Yggdrasil. Been grinding Gates of Olympus mostly — pulled a nice win on Sweet Bonanza the other night. The live dealer stuff is powered by Evolution — Lightning Roulette is always packed, proper dealers streaming in HD.
The bit that sold me on Revery Play is withdrawal times. I use Neteller and last cashout landed in under 24 hours. You can also use crypto and other e-wallets if that’s your thing. I’d check out the current promotions on [url=https://atlantacastingdirectorkrisredding.com]revery play[/url] before you sign up.
Tbh, not everything is amazing. Their support at Revery Play can be a bit slow — I waited a good while for live chat one evening. The mobile version runs okay though some menus are fiddly versus some competitors. No standalone app, it’s browser-only on mobile.
Overall though, I’m still playing there so that says something. They’re properly licensed and I haven’t had any dodgy issues. Being UK-based this is a decent option — I’d just be patient with their customer service speed.
