Exchange unknown information from all over Japan › Forums › Yamanashi › casino › Reply To: casino
Been using Revery Play for like six weeks or so and figured I’d give my two cents on this. I registered on a whim — minimum deposit was only ?10 which seemed fair, threw in ?50 to start and they matched with a matched deposit bonus up to 500 quid and 200 free spins. Playthrough sits at 35x and is pretty standard but I’ve seen way worse.
Game selection actually surprised me — Revery Play has roughly 2500 games from devs like Pragmatic Play, Microgaming and Betsoft. I’ve been smashing Gates of Olympus a lot — had a solid session on Book of Dead recently. Live casino section runs on Evolution — Crazy Time is always packed, real croupiers and everything.
The bit I like at Revery Play is how quick withdrawals are. My go-to is Neteller and the payout hit my account in about 18 hours. They also take Bitcoin and various e-wallets if that’s your thing. I’d browse their full bonus page over at [url=https://ah-music.uk]details here[/url] to see for yourself.
That said, there are a couple of gripes. Customer support at Revery Play can be a bit slow — had to wait a good while before someone replied. Also the mobile site works fine but it feels a bit clunky versus bigger brands. No standalone app, it’s browser-only on mobile.
Still, I keep coming back so that says something. Revery Play is licensed and I haven’t had any dodgy issues. If you’re in the UK it’s a reasonable pick — I’d just be patient with their customer service speed.
