Exchange unknown information from all over Japan › Forums › Hyogo › apple river darkness crystal › Reply To: apple river darkness crystal

#3104641
EllaOt
Guest

I have one uncommitted day during a stay in Funchal and am wondering whether a day trip to Porto Santo would feel worthwhile without turning into a transport exercise. I have not booked the ferry yet, so I can compare the current timetable with the forecast before deciding. The amount of time between arrival and departure is my main concern, once the journey to the port and boarding time are included. A relaxed walk and lunch would be plenty for me, rather than attempting a full sightseeing circuit in a few hours. I will check the operator’s own timetable before paying, and I would also look at any weather or service notice close to the date. For broader local updates I came across [url=https://madeiraguide.top]madeira island news[/url] though an article cannot replace a live ferry notice. Would you decide a few days ahead or wait longer? I can spend the day on Madeira instead if the crossing looks uncertain or the time ashore is too short. I am particularly interested in the return trip, including how easily someone without a car can get back to central Funchal. Recent firsthand experiences would help me set expectations.