Exchange unknown information from all over Japan › Forums › Yamanashi › risks fortuity aftermath › Reply To: risks fortuity aftermath
Been using Revery Play for about a couple of months and thought I’d share my take here. Signed up after seeing an ad — minimum deposit was only ?10 which seemed fair, threw in fifty quid and got a 100% welcome bonus up to 500 quid plus 150 free spins on registration. The rollover’s 35x which is pretty standard but manageable if you stick to slots.
The lobby is genuinely solid — Revery Play has somewhere around 2500 games from devs like Pragmatic Play, Microgaming and Big Time Gaming. Been grinding Book of Dead mostly — pulled a nice win on Sweet Bonanza the other night. Live casino section runs on Evolution — Crazy Time is addictive honestly, proper dealers streaming in HD.
The bit I appreciate about Revery Play is the cashout speed. My go-to is my Visa and the payout landed in about 18 hours. You can also use Mastercard plus various e-wallets for those who prefer it. I’d have a look at their full bonus page on [url=https://ledwizard.co.uk]read more[/url] if you’re interested.
Tbh, not everything is amazing. Their support at Revery Play took ages once — I waited like 15 minutes on chat the other day. Also the mobile site works fine but some menus are fiddly next to some competitors. No dedicated app either, you just use the mobile browser.
Still, I’m still playing there so make of that what you will. Revery Play is licensed and feels trustworthy enough. If you’re in the UK it’s a solid shout — I’d just don’t expect live chat wait times.
