#3103774
revery_mfkn
Guest

So I’ve been using Revery Play for like two months now and wanted to drop my thoughts here. I registered after seeing an ad — minimum deposit was ?10 which wasn’t bad, threw in ?50 to start and got a matched deposit bonus up to 500 quid and 150 free spins on registration. Playthrough sits at 40x which could be better honestly but manageable if you stick to slots.

Game-wise is pretty stacked — they’ve got somewhere around 3000 slots and table games from providers like Pragmatic Play, NetEnt and Yggdrasil. Been grinding Book of Dead mostly — had a solid session on Book of Dead recently. The live dealer stuff runs on Evolution — Crazy Time is addictive honestly, streams are smooth.

What that sold me on Revery Play is how quick withdrawals are. Paying with my Visa and the payout landed in less than a day. You can also use crypto and Neteller for those who prefer it. I’d check out the current promotions over at [url=https://760disc.com]revery play[/url] to see for yourself.

Tbh, there are a couple of gripes. Their support at Revery Play isn’t the fastest — had to wait nearly 20 minutes before someone replied. And the site on my phone works fine but some menus are fiddly next to some competitors. No standalone app, it’s browser-only on mobile.

Having said all that, it hasn’t put me off which says enough really. The site is licensed and seems legit. For UK players it’s a solid shout — I’d just be patient with the support response times.