Exchange unknown information from all over Japan › Forums › Nagasaki › How reliable are virtual hair-colour previews? › Reply To: How reliable are virtual hair-colour previews?

#3096789
Emilyvok
Guest

I have booked my first proper color appointment, and I am trying to arrive with a useful description instead of a heavily edited photo. My natural hair is a medium brown and my skin is fair, so I am considering a cooler change rather than a bright copper or golden blonde. The salon pictures I saved look convincing under studio lights. I cannot tell which of those shades would still look balanced when I am outside or under office lighting. I want to narrow the choice to a couple of shades. Regular root maintenance would be difficult for me to schedule. I am using [url=https://hairstylingtips.top]cool summer hair color ideas[/url] as vocabulary for the consultation, not as a strict rule about what I should choose. Should I bring more than one shade reference to the appointment? I can take pictures in natural light, but I am unsure how much to trust a phone camera’s color balance. I am also taking quite a bit off the length, so I would rather make the color decision thoughtfully than change everything at once. A small test seems easier to evaluate than a dramatic leap. What simple comparison helped you reject a shade that only looked good in a photo? I am especially interested in how you weighed everyday lighting, upkeep and the condition of your own hair.