Exchange unknown information from all over Japan › Forums › Hyogo › apple river darkness crystal › Reply To: apple river darkness crystal
My next business trip involves three days of meetings, so I want a compact wardrobe with a few useful combinations. I already have navy trousers and a grey jacket, plus comfortable shoes for the walks between our meeting locations. I keep getting stuck on tops because I want some variety while still using the same trousers and jacket. To give my question some context, I have been looking into [url=https://outfitinspiration.top]color analysis[/url] yet my priority is checking existing combinations instead of replacing my wardrobe to match a seasonal label. Would you choose one lighter top and one deeper shade, or keep all the tops close in tone? There is also an informal dinner, and I would like to use the same jacket without looking dressed for another meeting. What would you prioritize when building a few distinct combinations from these pieces without adding much to the bag?
