Exchange unknown information from all over Japan › Forums › Hyogo › apple river darkness crystal › Reply To: apple river darkness crystal

#3090655
NoahMini
Guest

I have been trying to understand my undertone before buying a few replacement basics. The confusing part is that my face looks different in every photo. In morning daylight, a muted blue top seems comfortable next to my skin, but under the warm bulbs in my bedroom the same top looks flat. I also tried holding cream and bright white fabric near my face, and that comparison changed when the phone adjusted its exposure. I would like to make this a repeatable test rather than decide from a single flattering photo. I found a page about [url=https://bodytypes.top]skin undertone test camera[/url] while looking for a place to organize the questions, but I would still value real observations from people who have done the fabric comparisons themselves. Should I start with plain fabrics in cool and warm pairs before looking at full seasonal palettes? I could keep the same daylight spot and turn off the room lights each time. I am especially unsure about whether shadows under the eyes are a useful clue or just a result of the angle. A consistent backdrop might help. If you have tried this at home, which two or three checks gave you the clearest answer? I would prefer to test clothes already in my closet before spending money on a new palette.